TERMS & CONDITIONS
INFO & PRICING ON OUR WEBSITE
At Superco we try to be as accurate as possible with the information we present on SUPERCO.COM and our store. We will make reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of the products we sell. We do not warrant that product descriptions or other content is accurate, complete, or error free. Prices and promotions are subject to change, and may vary from those offered in our store. We cannot confirm the availability or price of a product until an order is placed. Despite our best efforts, sometimes an item in our catalog may not be available, the offer may have been misstated, or an item may be mispriced. For any of these reasons, we may cancel your order or we may contact you for instructions on the order.
ORDER ACCEPTANCE & BILLING
All billing information you provide to us must be truthful and accurate. Providing any untruthful or inaccurate information is a breach of these Terms & Conditions and may result in cancellation of your order. Prior to accepting an order we may also request additional info from you. Verification of info may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any purchase. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel an order for any reason including limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies, or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our fraud avoidance department. If your order is canceled after your credit card (or other payment account) has been charged, we will issue a credit to your credit card (or other applicable payment account) in the amount of the charge. We will attempt to contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
By confirming your purchase at the end of the checkout process, you agree to accept and pay for the Products, as well as all shipping and handling charges and applicable taxes. You will not be charged for most orders until the order has shipped.
SUPERCO.COM reserves the right, including without prior notice, to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household, or per order for any reason. We will attempt to notify you should such limits be applied. Walmart also reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to prohibit sales to dealers or resellers.
We offer local delivery for large products and UPS Shipping for small products that can be packaged.
Superco offers local delivery within 20 miles of our physical location. Delivery fee is $70. Free delivery with purchase of $799 or more.
SUPERCO.COM uses UPS as its delivery service. All orders are packaged by SUPERCO. Packing peanuts and paper are used for protection.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a UPS tracking number.
- Orders usually take between 1-2 business days to process.
- If required information is missing from the order (i.e. entering P.O. Box#) or an item has to be backordered, we will inform you but this may delay your order.
- All orders are shipped via UPS and are bound by their schedule. We require a physical location; UPS does not ship to P.O. Box.
- Delivery time varies depending on which UPS shipping methods you choose.
- Orders placed over the weekend will be processed on the next business day.
- Shipping and tax differ. Your actual shipping cost will be calculated on checkout page. California State residents will be charged sales tax, unless proof of tax relief is provided.
- If you have any special shipping requirements please call customer service or email us at [email protected]
MATTRESS IN A BOX SHIPPING
Delivery times will vary for Mattress in a Box. You should expect it to usually take 3-7 days with FedEx ground.
SUPERCO.COM offers a 30-day (30 days from the original invoice date) return or exchange guarantee on merchandise in new, unused, and original condition with the following exceptions noted below. Merchandise must be returned with original packaging, documentation, etc. After 30 days, each product carries its own manufacturer warranty offered by the manufacturer. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. If you receive a defective product, please contact us immediately. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required to be obtained from SUPERCO before returning the merchandise. A RMA number is valid for fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of issuance. SUPERCO will not accept any returned merchandise without a RMA number. Contact a customer service specialist: Monday-Friday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM PST at 626-581-9988 or message us to obtain a RMA number. Merchandise that is not eligible for return or with a RMA number issued more than fourteen (14) days prior, it will be refused or sent back to you at your cost and expense if received by SUPERCO. Returns must be shipped via a prepaid traceable carrier, such as UPS or FedEx. SUPERCO is not liable in case of loss or damage during shipping.
If you return a product that has free shipping, our actual outbound shipping costs will be deducted from your refund.
Exceptions for return or exchange:
- Merchandise exhibits physical damage
- Merchandise is not purchased from SUPERCO
- Merchandise without a valid, readable serial number / UPC Barcode
- UPC code has been removed from merchandise’s packaging
- Merchandise which you have submitted a mail-in rebate
- LCD screens with fewer than 8 dead pixels. This is the guideline established by the majority of the product manufacturers.
- Clearance merchandise
- Mattresses can only be returned if defective when delivered. Please examine your purchase carefully after delivery and contact SUPERCO immediately with any issue.
A 15% restocking fee will occur on any opened non-defective merchandise.