Panasonic’s most premium massage chair experience. The culmination of years of refining the most advanced technology to replicate the touch of human hands and deliver the most rejuvenating, therapeutic massage. Crafted with unrivaled quality down to every last stitch and detail.
Shiatsu meets body scanning sensors. Hot stone massage meets soothing infrared technology. Acupressure meets advanced 3D massage therapy to knead tense muscles like an expert masseuse. The MAJ7 harnesses the power of modern design to deliver the ancient healing art of massage at the press of a button.
Sensitive enough to detect tension in your muscles and monitor massage pressure at a rate of 100 times per second, the MAJ7 automatically adjusts to provide the most rejuvenating experience for you. All with a finely crafted style that’s equally luxurious.
You have approximately 1080 acupoints on your back and neck. From the soothing palm style of Swedish massage, to deep tissue kneading, to Shiatsu, the MAJ7 utilizes a variety of techniques to target acupoints and reinvigorate body and mind.
Body Scan Technology
Using pressure sensor technology, the MAJ7 creates a virtual map of your back to deliver a massage contoured to your spine’s curves. The floating massage rollers glide over each vertebra, knowing precisely where to massage.
Real-time 6-Position and Force Micro Processor
The Real Pro Ultra mechanism is at the heart of the MAJ7’s performance, constantly feeding information to the chair’s Position and Force Micro Processor, adjusting massage movements and pressure based on this real-time feedback. This responsiveness allows the MAJ7 to faithfully replicate the intricate kneading movements of a human masseuse and customize the intensity for each user.
Professional Sole Massage
A fusion of cutting-edge technology and reflexology techniques deliver deep, therapeutic massage to the soles of your feet. Full coverage air cells hold your foot in place as the MAJ7 replicates the hand movements of a professional reflexologist. Capable of plantar arch massage, sole kneading, and sole shiatsu, the sole mechanism can adjust intensity and style to suit you.
Infrared heated massage rollers generate soothing warmth to help relax sore, tense muscles. With heating elements located directly on the massage roller assembly, the MAJ7 delivers the point-specific heat you feel from the thumbs and palms of a massage therapist’s hands.
Advanced Lower Core Massage
The air cells of the MAJ7’s seat gently lift and reposition your whole body allowing the chair to work the glutes and upper hamstrings effectively. Relief for stiff, tight hips is achieved by targeting the right acupressure points.
Unique 3D Massage System
Whisper quiet, high-performance, brushless motors drive and direct the massage rollers, offering full freedom of movement in three-dimensional space. As a result, the MAJ7 can switch between massage styles, reach above the shoulders, and soothe every square inch of your back.
Intensity Sensing and Adjustments
The individual massage features of the MAJ7 are adjustable from gentle to firm. The intensity of Air cell compression, foot massage, and roller massage are each independently controlled. Plus, up to three users can program and save their favorite settings to get a truly custom massage experience.
Six Pre-set Programs
- Refresh – A light, revitalizing massage utilizing tapping. Perfect for a quick pick-me-up.
- Deep –A soothing massage course that kneads and loosens tired, stiff muscles.
- Shiatsu – Deep tissue massage which simulates pressure applied by thumbs. Penetrates and revitalizes sore muscles.
- Hip – Our sophisticated torso and pelvic technique knead the back muscles while air cells loosen the trunk muscles.
- Neck/Shoulder – A stimulating yet soothing course that relaxes the neck and shoulder muscles.
- Lower Back – A massage course focusing on the lower and middle back. Perfect after a long day at work or play.
Six Manual Programs
- Ultra Kneading – An intense version of kneading. Provides maximum stimulation of the muscles while simultaneously relaxing them.
- Shiatsu – Finger pressure massage using thumb pressure to hold and release for strong deep-tissue pressure and stretching.
- Kneading – A deep therapeutic effect that stimulates acupoints and increases energy flow. Particularly for the neck and shoulders.
- Swedish – Gentle pressure using multiple rollers to simulate the palms of hands. Designed primarily to relax the muscles.
- Rolling – Massage pads roll up and down along the spine. Pressure is relieved from compressed cervical disks and muscles are gently stretched.
- Tapping – Simulates the sensation of hands rapidly tapping on back muscles giving you an invigorated and revitalized feeling.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.