SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
We offer local delivery for large products and UPS Shipping for small products that can be packaged.
Superco offers local delivery within 20 miles of our physical location. Delivery fee is $65. Free delivery with purchase of $799 or more.
SUPERCO.COM uses UPS as its delivery service. All orders are packaged by SUPERCO. Packing peanuts and paper are used for protection.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a UPS tracking number.
- Orders usually take between 1-2 business days to process.
- If required information is missing from the order (i.e. entering P.O. Box#) or an item has to be backordered, we will inform you but this may delay your order.
- All orders are shipped via UPS and are bound by their schedule. We require a physical location; UPS does not ship to P.O. Box.
- Delivery time varies depending on which UPS shipping methods you choose.
- Orders placed over the weekend will be processed on the next business day.
- Shipping and tax differ. Your actual shipping cost will be calculated on checkout page. California State residents will be charged sales tax, unless proof of tax relief is provided.
- If you have any special shipping requirements please call customer service or email us at [email protected]
SUPERCO.COM offers a 30-day (30 days from the original invoice date) return or exchange guarantee on merchandise in new, unused, and original condition with the following exceptions noted below. Merchandise must be returned with original packaging, documentation, etc. After 30 days, each product carries its own manufacturer warranty offered by the manufacturer. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. If you receive a defective product, please contact us immediately. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required to be obtained from SUPERCO before returning the merchandise. A RMA number is valid for fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of issuance. SUPERCO will not accept any returned merchandise without a RMA number. Contact a customer service specialist: Monday-Friday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM PST at 626-581-9988 or email [email protected] to obtain a RMA number. Merchandise that is not eligible for return or with a RMA number issued more than fourteen (14) days prior, it will be refused or sent back to you at your cost and expense if received by SUPERCO. Returns must be shipped via a prepaid traceable carrier, such as UPS or FedEx. SUPERCO is not liable in case of loss or damage during shipping.
Exceptions for return or exchange:
- Merchandise exhibits physical damage
- Merchandise is not purchased from SUPERCO
- Merchandise without a valid, readable serial number / UPC Barcode
- UPC code has been removed from merchandise’s packaging
- Merchandise which you have submitted a mail-in rebate
- LCD screens with fewer than 8 dead pixels. This is the guideline established by the majority of the product manufacturers.
- Clearance merchandise
A 15% restocking fee will occur on any opened non-defective merchandise.
If you return a product that has free shipping, our actual outbound shipping costs will be deducted from your refund.