Zojirushi Vacuum Insulated Stainless Mug Hana+Kana Collection 16 oz – SM-TAE48SASZ Ume Silver
The Hana+Kana Collection mugs are equipped with high quality double wall stainless steel vacuum insulation construction that keeps beverages hot or cold for hours. The tight-fitting flip-open lid with safety lock makes drinking from the mug easy, and prevents beverages from spilling.
Out of stock
- 2-step lid release process prevents excess condensation on the stopper from being flung off while the lid opens
- Tight-fitted flip-open lid keeps beverages hot or cold
- Safety lock to prevent the lid from opening accidentally
- A special manufacturing technique was used to round the bottle opening, making it smooth and comfortable to the touch when cleaning
- 1-5/8″ (4cm) wide mouth opening
- Made of BPA-free plastic and 18/8 stainless steel
- “Hana+Kana” collection has modern and sophisticated patterns with the motif of traditional Japanese “flower (hana)” prints (silver and pink) and “kana” characters (black and white)
Stopper disassembles for thorough cleaning
Air vent on the mouthpiece allows beverages to flow out smoothly, without gushing or overflowing
Safety lock to prevent the lid from opening accidentally
The rounded bottle opening is smooth and comfortable to the touch
Easy-to-clean double layer nonstick coated interior enhances durability, and provides greater protection of the stainless steel against salt-containing beverages like sports drinks
Japan-inspired elegant design by Nishioka Pencil
† Zojirushi America Corporation warrants only the thermal insulation of certain vacuum insulated products against defects for a period of five years from the date of original retail purchase. Product must be used within the US and Canada.
Capacity: 16 oz. / 0.48 liter
Dimensions (W x D x H): 2-5/8 x 2-7/8 x 9 inches
Weight (lbs. oz.): 0.08
Heat Retention*: 189°F @ 1 hr. / 160°F @ 6 hrs.
Cold Retention**: 46°F @ 6 hrs.
Color: Kana Ume Silver (-SZ)
*Rating is based on water at a starting temperature of 203°F (95°C) at a room temperature of 68°F (20°C)
**Rating is based on water at a starting temperature of 40°F (4°C) at a room temperature of 68°F (20°C)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.