Dual handheld wireless microphones with a single receiver.
The IR-9009 uses the latest Infrared (IR) technology instead of the VHF or UHF Bands; effectively eliminating signal interference like never before. The included external sensor allows for a customizable performing area to ensure great reception.
Use two IR-9009s in the same room in as many different rooms as you like, without the typical signal crossover that plagues most microphone systems. Each microphone is powered by two (2x) AA batteries, either alkaline or rechargeable. The optional Rechargeable Kit includes everything needed to eliminate the need for alkaline batteries; includes a charging dock and four (4x) rechargeable AA batteries.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 2 Microphone Channels with Individual Volume Controls
- Utilizes Infrared (IR) Technology, Effectively Eliminates Signal Interference
- Two Sets of IR Frequencies Available; Use Up To 4 Microphones at Once*
- Large On-Board IR Sensor for Superb Reception
- Includes 1 Additional External IR Sensor for Increased Range and Signal Strength in Large Rooms
- Use up to 3 IR Sensors Simultaneously
- Individual 1/4″ Output for Each Microphone Signal
- Mixed 1/4″ Output for Combined Microphone Signal
- Operates on 2x AA batteries Per Microphone
- Optional Rechargeable Kit Available (includes a charging dock and rechargeable batteries)
Rear Panel Connectors
- 3 IR sensor inputs
- 1/4 in. CH1 mic out
- 1/4 in. CH2 mic out
- 1/4 in. Mixed mic out
- Power in
- Power Adapter
- 1/4 in. patch cable
- External IR sensor with mounting accessories
Mix out or individual outs for discrete processing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.