BM-5000 Smart Karaoke System comes with built in 8.0 TB hard drive with more than 10,000 songs available in the local drive. This new system contains songs in Mandarin, Taiwanese, Cantonese, English, Japanese, Korean and other languages. Our built-in hard drive has variety types of songs: from classic popular, country, dance, song contest, to latest hot new songs. More songs can be found or requested from our Cloud server.
With BM-5000, you can access to our full Cloud library from the Touch Monitor, and with a single tap, you can download that song from the Cloud. Not only you can play or record songs from your USB drive to KTV system, you can also record your voice and music into your USB drive via Touch Monitor.
**2020 latest KTV players BM-5000 comes with special features: Smart Youtube, which automatically convert any songs from Youtube becomes Karaoke version. Yes, no more waiting, with a button on the remote, you are able to toggle between vocal and nonvocal version and start to sing right away.
Free 1 Year Cloud download (please register within 30 days of purchase)
- Built-in 8TB Hard Drive with more than 100,000 songs
- Support Dual Removable Hard Drive
- High Definition both Audio and Video output
- Quick WIFI setup
- Quickly play and add songs from USB drive into KTV system
- Practice and record your own voice into USB drive
- Easy access and download songs from Cloud server to hard drive (via Touch Screen)
- Multi song language includes: Mandarin, Cantonese, Taiwanese, Japanese, English, Kejia and Korean
- Multi way of song selection: search by song number, name of artist, song title, song categories
- Select song via web app (no APP download required)
- Multiple theme for Touch Screen to choose
- Support multi language interface: English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Vietnamese
- Special: Smart Youtube – toggle between vocal and nonvocal
- Quickly play and add song from USB drive into KTV system
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.